Sun Mote Copse and stood awhile in thought
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
Sugar, Chanel thought, What an adorable name! When Sugar first stated she was 'looking at its insides', once again Chanel felt some disgust, though she would not let her face show it. But as the little girl explained she wanted to be a medic, it caused the yearling wonder. The lady was more aimless than a child and she felt annoyed by that fact, that a child already understood their passions, their call, while Chanel had yet to find her talent, her purpose. And though she still didn't find the display of guts pleasant, she respected the dedication of the kid to her trade. 

When Sugar asked if wolves and squirrels look the same on the inside, Chanel thought for a moment. Thinking in too much detail about her own guts made her feel a bit queasy, but if she thought about it more scientifically, without connecting it to herself, she could handle it. These were the kind of things her father would teach her- yes, there was the brain... the heart... the ribs, the spine, the intestines... bones... and muscle. And the stomach, of course. And she'd definitely seen most of that in squirrels before eating... But she had never ripped into the head. So she tried her best to answer Sugar's question with her limited anatomical knowledge: "From what I've seen, I think we may. We certainly share a heart, a stomach, intestines, bones... But Dear, I can't tell you whether a squirrel has a brain in its head. I haven't the slightest idea." And for a moment her childish curiousty made her wonder whether they could crack open its head right now to find out, but immidiately her trained and mannered side scolded herself, for having such a vulgar idea.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - October 29, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - October 31, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - November 01, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - November 01, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - November 05, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - November 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - November 11, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - November 12, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - November 13, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - November 13, 2019, 12:01 PM