Lost Creek Hollow if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’
4 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All Welcome 
he's trespassing so feel free to beat him up. Just don't tear his legs off or take his eyes or tongue or somethin lol, I'm cool with anything else!

That run in with that crimson beast of a wolf had Rafael contemplating over this life of crime. Thievery was such a grueling task. Maybe he should drop the hobby, join a group, settle down, get his own food. That would save some trouble right?

... yeah fuck all that.

Prey was getting slim around these parts. He'd be lucky to come across a sickly hare, there was no way he would even be able to lay his eyes upon bigger game. Even if the universe threw a doe his way it wasn't like he'd be able to take it down on his own. So why not just steal something from someone else? They could spare some rescources to a poor travel right?

The thief was back to his old schemes. He tip toed along the edge of this territory, observent and alert.
Messages In This Thread
if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’ - by Rafael - November 08, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’ - by Thief - November 09, 2019, 11:10 AM