Blackfeather Woods And I don't know where I'm gonna go
feather heart
118 Posts
Ooc —
so where'd you come from? khepri finds it a bit of a nosy question, as told by the terse line his lips tug into. does it matter?, he wants to ask. ironically, as selfish and vain as khepri undoubtedly is, he doesn't want to talk about himself. he wants that jawbone currently tucked within the safety of the other boy's grasp. rusalka. comes khepri's gruff, single worded answer; a twitch of his lips given in displeasure at the pride that emanates from rowan as the other boy glimpses down at the jawbone and then back at him again.

maegi. as rowan states his intention for the jawbone, to be gifted to maegi for someone called jaes ...a small reluctant sigh slips from betwixt khepri's lips. damn it. he could, and would, steal from someone else but something destined for maegi? a wrench is immediately wedged in the cog of khepri's scheming. khepri's growing affection for blackfeather's nona keeps him on a suddenly tightened chain. too bad, deathreaver... the spectre taunts khepri and khepri, determined to ignore the illusioned omen asks, who is jaes? for while he's, likely, heard maegi mention it before ( perhaps in passing ) he hasn't asked her who this mysterious jaes is ...and he cannot deny that he's a little bit curious.

nanowrimo: 225
it's a quality of the gods
to see a creature with its back broken
and be unmoved —
Messages In This Thread
And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 22, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 22, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 24, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 28, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - December 02, 2019, 02:45 PM