Blackfeather Woods And I don't know where I'm gonna go
feather heart
118 Posts
Ooc —
jaes is peryite. daedra. one god. revelation.

khepri does his best to keep up with the information rowan bestows upon him — at his own inquiry — but it leaves the plagued prince to put together the pieces on his own. daedra were gods, but apparently one daedra: peryite, told maegi that the whole time it was only one god. him.

though khepri has kept a rather indifferent outlook on religion, he thinks back to the conversation with the ebon woman who claimed during the throes of his high fever that he was possessed by a demon. a brief glimpse is spared to the spectre who yawns like a bored feline before lapis lazuli gaze falls back upon rowan. seems an awfully bold claim, khepri remarks offhandedly. that jaes is the only god. skeptical not in the existence of gods but that one god was so powerful to control everything. even alphas had betas. surely a god had lesser gods.

so...what? you gift him treasures and trinkets and it appeases him? khepri asks, gesturing with a paw to the jawbone still clutched too possessively in the other boy's grasp. does jaes actually like these things? there is a quicken to khepri's heart as he draws the similarity. he, too, enjoys gifts of such nature. does he offer ...favors in exchange for them?

nanowrimo: 229
it's a quality of the gods
to see a creature with its back broken
and be unmoved —
Messages In This Thread
And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 22, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 22, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 24, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 28, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - December 02, 2019, 02:45 PM