Northstar Vale I have put a spell again on a puppet that looks like you
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star appreciated the younger woman's quiet approach- she noticed her of course, but her concentration remained unbroken. Her eyes continued to monitor the water as Andromaque's voice broke the relative silence of the Vale. She remained calm; she had caught the faintest whiff of Andraste's scent on the girl. That and the fact that she was here, Star was sure this was one of her fellow packmates-to-be.

And so she responded- "Not yet, it seems. Tough luck in this famine. But they aren't all gone, I'm sure something will show up soon." She decided optimistically. She hadn't let the famine beat down her spirits, and with some patience, she had been able to hunt enough prey to keep herself fed, although not always satisfied.

But she decided it would be respectful to address the stranger at present, and so she turned away from the water to face her. "I'm Star. I assume you're also under the rule of Andraste? What's your name?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have put a spell again on a puppet that looks like you - by RIP Star - November 23, 2019, 01:31 PM