Overture Downs Hold your horses, honey; I've got coupons for the Pringles
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
sure!! thanks for the thread!! :D now, to find a reason why lita wouldnt get into easthollow...  hmm :thinking emoji:

She grinned cheekily as he admit it, his feelings for the petite doggish lass. "Aww, Pyg's got a little crush!" She teased him with a hearty laugh and a little shove. She nodded at his next comment. "Aye, I've got plenty. One more, what's the difference? I'll barely even notice." 

"Aye. We shall."

She too felt some reluctance, as the pair arrived to their destination. Lita assured herself that it wouldn't be long- and decided to reassure her brother too. "Pyg, don't ye worry aboot me one bit. I'll be back in no time, and hopefully yer pack'll have room fer me then," She sighed. She approached him and- well, she did whatever was the closest thing a wolf could do to a hug, laying her head on his shoulder for a moment perhaps. She was not one for overly emotional goodbyes, and so she pulled away, grinning at him again. "Seeya later, Pyg." And after the two said their farewells, she headed into Easthollow, glancing back over her shoulder every so often to watch the white speck of Pyg fade into the distance.
Messages In This Thread