Blacktail Deer Plateau i might fly priscilla out just for banter
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve's winding trail through the woods was aimless, but by happenstance, brought her directly to Bhediya. At first Nieve mistook the woman at Rusalka's borders for just her own shadow cast among the trees and nearly made to pass her by, but a second glance revealed a pair of tall, stationary ears. From there the Eta noted the strange way the shadow's fur curled at the lobes and realized it wasn't a shadow at all, but another wolf with the most unusual pelt she'd ever seen. Her entire coat was curled like the waves of the sea just before they broke on the cliffs.

Curiosity and territoriality battled in Nieve as she made her approach, opting in the end for a relatively authoritative stance with a slow, friendly wag to her tail. Although Rusalka was a hard lot of wolves who weren't inclined toward making friends, Nieve had been blessed with compassion and kindness as well, making her an ideal ambassador for the pack. She wanted to ask about the visitor's fur, how she got it to lay that way, but now wasn't the time or place.

Hello, she said softly, searching Bhediya's green eyes momentarily for some hint as to her purpose. Can I help you?
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - November 29, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 01, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 01, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 04, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 05, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 07, 2019, 02:36 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 07, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 09, 2019, 05:11 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 09, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 17, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 17, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 23, 2019, 02:05 PM