Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
Chanel noticed the change in Wraen's expression upon her arrival, and though she did not know why the leader seemed solemn, her shift towards warmth soothed the yearling's heart. "I've been alright. I've met several of our members, and the territory is just lovely, despite the famine." She did not have much to report, she felt. She had found herself strolling through their land and the surrounding territories, but nothing particularly eventful had befallen her. 

It seemed that Wraen had greater stories to tell in the past few weeks, just from a look at her aura and prayer. Chanel paused a moment before asking of Wraen: "And, you, Miss Wraen? Have you been alright? My apologies for watching, but, I saw you praying. Is there something you are wishing for?" She said, her voice full of genuine concern. She did not know much about prayer, but she believed it was for wishing, for requesting things from a god. Her understanding of religion was a bit simplistic.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Chanel - November 30, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM