Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
making an assumption that her thread w/ bronco will lead them to converse :P

She nodded to Wraen's proposal that they round the borders, stretching her own legs and following beside the woman, matching her pace. 

She pondered for a mmoment as Wraen asked her who she had met. She had exchanged greetings with several, but spent time with few, and she had yet to have a real conversation with the majority of them. "I had some fun meeting Sugar the other day. Really sweet and smart, that girl. Then, I met Bronco as he was hunting," she paused, "and Sugar introduced me to a few others but, I haven't really spoke with them yet." She confessed.

Actually, her time since joining Firebirds was a bit lonely. Most of the members were adults a lot older than her, mature and experienced, or children a bit too little for her to be besties with. Chanel was still in search of a girl her age who she could be friends with- a girl who was similarly lighthearted as her, she would hope. Despite not hitting it off quickly with anyone yet, she had kept a positive attitude. The people here were friendly and hardworking, like Wraen herself, and the community atmosphere was good. She was glad that she had come upon this pack before any other, she knew there were certainly worse possible situations to be in.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Chanel - November 30, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM