Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
last post from me I think :>

As Wraen went further in depth on the trade, Chanel's mind drifted to how she would enjoy to see the coast. The beach in her imagination had dazzling white sands and blue, blue waters- she would look forward to seeing it with Wraen, even if she would end up disappointed when her imagination did not match reality. Still- exploring the Hinterlands more completely sounded interesting. 

The second part sounded equally enticing- but more exciting, more adventurous. The part that involved meeting new people, getting an idea of what other packs existed on the landscape, and which spots were the origins of trouble. Already, her mind wandered to the possibilities. But as Wraen said, she would have to be careful- keeping her identity a little masked, being a little mysterious and a little cunning. 

Finally, Wraen told her to sleep on it and that the two could meet another day. Chanel nodded thoughtfully, smiling at her leader as her imagination continued to run wild. "Thank you so, so much Miss Wraen. I'm so looking forward to this. I won't let you down!" She chirped optimistically.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Chanel - December 22, 2019, 01:48 PM