Redhawk Caldera I've been around for a long, long year
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Cannibalism wasn't something he turned his nose up to. Thankfully with Vengeance leaving much to pick off of through his guarding, Abaddon had something to nibble on every now and then along with any other scraps left behind by the pack. He was not above scavenging. It kept him from wasting away to nothing, he was thinner than usual, but not skeletal. 

But it was something else that caught his nose while wandering away from the misty woods once more... the scent of fresh blood. Bleeding blood. Living. He had to investigate... with his nose in the air, he followed the tantalizing smell, his mouth watering as he grew nearer... nearer, with every step. 

As the sight came into view his steps slowed to a stop. His eyes washing over the pale woman before speaking in a buttery tone. Would you like any help with that?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I've been around for a long, long year - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Abaddon - December 01, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Abaddon - December 01, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Abaddon - December 01, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Abaddon - December 03, 2019, 08:11 PM