Ankyra Sound i got to take what i’m making, and turn it into something for you.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
A whole taiga for her taking, she had found.  The wolves there were sparse, and so was the prey, but she found she could thrive herself because it seemed there were few to compete with.  It was ideal and, soon, she would claim some piece of it for her own.

But before then, Kiwi wandered.  

She needed warriors.  Those who wouldn't question her in any real way and who would respect her.  She knew she could lead, and at this point was frustrated with the lack of wolves willing to see the same.  It was time to head south once more, careful to avoid the Firebirds (for now) and see if she could change that.  

She was older now, after all.

Naturally, the first place she strayed was her old home.  The coast was a mess, and portions of Drageda were forever changed, but the cliffs rose strong.  No one was there.  Kiwi's curiosity was piqued, and she cautiously made her way south, to the land of the woman who had threatened her.  The lack of claim made her bold, but when she spotted a familiar shape, her celebration turned to scorn.

You.  There was a razor bite to the word, but her fur didn't lift.  She had lost her fleeting interest in the cliffs... the woman could have the coast, from where she stood.  She'd outgrown her need to prove herself to adults who, in the end, had never even proven themselves to be enough. 

Any threats for me now? she asked instead, and her tail flicked up somewhat tauntingly.  She didn't quite smile, but the second statement held a self-satisfied tone.  She had no pack behind her now; Kiwi had no reason to be afraid here.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3