Ankyra Sound i got to take what i’m making, and turn it into something for you.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi took an immediate step back, and her tail and her head both lifted with scorn as Caiaphas began to cackle and spout some maddened drivel.  To think she'd been so afraid of this woman at one time, and had sought to raise an army to route her.  Here they were, one clearly out of her mind, the other returned to take what was hers.

That thought was so immensely satisfying that a wide, condescending smile settled in to place across Kiwi's face.  And you... are clearly not worth it.  She responded smugly.  And then she did laugh.

I thought maybe I'd invite you to join me, but I think you'd slow me down.  There was no room in her ranks for the unsound of mind... imperfection would be hard to find, but she'd get as close as she could.  It was tempting to take revenge, almost.  But attacking Caiaphas would gain her nothing and she could not afford the injuries it might bring.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3