Haunted Wood Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight
Pledged
La Muerte
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She looked down at her paws. "Me and Nakara are half yes. My mother was from Mexico then she met my father." She answered the first question quickly. She scowled at the next question. "I would never!" She snapped defensively. "I would never force my young to fight to the death against each  other for sport nor would I give them to their father to appease him for his own personal pleasure just cause she was scared he was going to leave her." She was fuming but she was careful to point out that it wasn't towards vanity at all. "I am no danger to anyone in this pack. That includes you if that's why you asked." She let out a sigh and relaxed her posture. "I don't normally do this but the way I've been around you was and is uncalled for." She wasn't necessarily apologizing but simply admitting where her faults were. Perhaps it was time for her to start playing nice.
”Common” "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight - by Serem - December 09, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight - by Serem - December 10, 2019, 04:12 PM