Haunted Wood Sword and Shield
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Rolled a 14! HP: 16/30 | I think it was fine! If I interpreted it wrong however please let me know! <3 one more dice roll and the spar is over? I think we decided on 20 hp?? i added both her rolls to tally up the damage done 

Keeping it close had its ups and downs, he was more susceptible to heavier hits from his opponent, but so were they. The battle would not rage on for long, one was bound to give as they exchanged heavy-handed (pawed) blows. She was clever, using his tactic against him as the fangs wrapped around his neck, drawing that primal desire to stop her by any means necessary - and the only way he could see how to do so was to bite down harder on that shoulder of hers. To dig in relentlessly and allow the pain to speak for itself.

They were in a lock now, both choosing their target and not letting go. Though he didn't know how much longer he could ensure with her around his neck, the desire to win was strong, and a part of him itched to plow through despite it all and claim victory at the risk of his own damn neck - but it wasn't worth it. He only had a little left in him, but should this continue much longer... he might have to concede to the General.
Messages In This Thread
Sword and Shield - by Vengeance - December 11, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Sword and Shield - by Alison - December 12, 2019, 01:30 AM
RE: Sword and Shield - by Vengeance - December 19, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: Sword and Shield - by Alison - December 19, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Sword and Shield - by Vengeance - December 22, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Sword and Shield - by Alison - December 27, 2019, 03:03 AM
RE: Sword and Shield - by Vengeance - December 30, 2019, 12:34 PM