Lake Rodney I’m still hanging here
4 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
Elias had not been happy. Elliot had dissapeared. Initially the boy had been worried sick, thinking that Elliot had been hurt or trapped somewhere. He had scrambled over the nearby land, tears threatening to run as he searched for the boy. Heartbroken. That was, until, while searching for him he came across a hint of his scent. So he had gone. A sense of betrayal had filled him. He had known the boy may have a hard time adjusting to Elias' lifestyle- a loud and sociable family, with friendly neighbors of their own. Very different from the way his friend had grown up. But he hadn't expected Elliot to leave without even a goodbye. That hurt. 

He bid his family farewell, wrenching his heart. I'm giving up this much for you, Elliot. He was not willing to leave behind his best friend in the world- if Elliot wanted to leave, Elias would follow. It didn't need to be asked of him. He would hunt him down with all his might. He started by tracking the scent, but it was not long before it rained, and all traces were washed away, leaving him to wander.

And boy, did it suck. For all he knew he was headed in the opposite direction of his friend. And now he was alone. Elias was a social kid, and being alone was not his cup of tea. His family and his friend were no where to be found, and he had no sense of direction in this unfamiliar place. At first he had thought about Elliot with anger, anger at him for leaving like that- but as he traveled, he couldn't stay mad. It faded to sadness. And now, a sort of emptiness- like he was a hollow corpse, dragging himself along but not really feeling. His heart felt heavy. How long till he would catch a trace of Elliot again? 

Now he sat by a lake, taking a little rest break, face expresionless. Sitting himself down comfortably by the shore, staring at his own reflection at the water. Wishing Elliot's reflection was there beside his. Or anyone's, really. The loneliness was getting to him. 
Messages In This Thread
I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 12, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 14, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 15, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 15, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 17, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 23, 2019, 08:48 PM