Morningside Cuesta i'm coming home tonight, meet me in the valley where the kids collide
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
"Keep up," he said, which was funny for all sorts of reasons. Bat paused to let him catch up to her, cuffing him playfully on the shoulder and then falling into step with him as they continued their trek. It was still mid-afternoon but the sun was already dipping low. Soon, it would hide out behind the mountains and they would need to stop somewhere to rest for the night. For now, the yearling squinted her silver eyes against the increasing glare before turning her face toward Tegan.

"Right, that's the plan," she agreed, bobbing her head. They had gone over this, more than once, but Bat patiently repeated the itinerary: "We're just going to swing by and let them know we're okay. They don't know about—" She breathed in sharply before continuing. "—but they haven't heard from us in a while so they're probably wondering. We'll just visit for a few days, then we'll decide what to do and where to go from there." Bat smiled brightly, showing teeth. "Doesn't matter, as long as we're together," she concluded, ducking in anticipation of being whacked for her cheesiness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming home tonight, meet me in the valley where the kids collide - by Bat - December 13, 2019, 07:26 PM