Emberwood I don't mind the thorns
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
Anyone from the pack is welcome

Each day that went by she felt the urge to explore somewhere new growing. The desire to sneak off and take a risk in pissing off her dad grew bigger and bigger until the decision was made. Lainie walked the borders slowly, rubbing against trees to leave her scent upon the borders, more often than not she marked somewhere close to her father's scent out of habit. Inside her mind she thought  about how she had survived the landslide, the one that Zephyr and Papa had to rescue her from. She wondered at the chances that her family had survived and if they had if they were missing her too. Did Papa ever hope that they lived? It felt wrong that she had not yet taken a look herself, that she had not gone out to look for Polaris and Maman. Her tail drooped and she paused, turning wistfully to walk away from the pack and hesitating. What if she was dumb and got herself into trouble again? Papa would never let her escape again if that happened. Ears flattening back she sighed with frustration and pawed at the dirt turning and shuffling back down the borders as she mused over the choices.
Messages In This Thread
I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - December 17, 2019, 01:50 AM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Pygmalion - December 19, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - December 22, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Pygmalion - December 25, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - December 28, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Pygmalion - January 02, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - January 08, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Pygmalion - January 15, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - January 24, 2020, 01:22 AM