Emberwood I don't mind the thorns
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His demeanor was charming, for the only older male presences she had known were her father who lately had been so stoic. Lainie wagged slowly and flashed him a wary smile ears perking before he began to stick up for her dad again. She frowned and sighed shaking her head "I made a mistake and got hurt and now he wants me around always and has everyone protecting me. How am I supposed to ever prove myself when I can't go out? I can't train my body to get any better either" she didn't mean to sound whiny and her tone was rather blunt and just bitter than bitchy though she dropped her gaze guilting anyway. "His name is Kavik. He is a great father and Bhediya already said that she would take me out" she said not realizing that he may not know the women's name. She had known most everyone back home at least by hearing their name in passing. She began to walk slowly hoping he would follow, her tail swaying back and forth at ease behind her as she waited for him to reply unsure what to say that wouldn't make her feel or seem worse.
Messages In This Thread
I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - December 17, 2019, 01:50 AM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Pygmalion - December 19, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - December 22, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Pygmalion - December 25, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - December 28, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Pygmalion - January 02, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - January 08, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Pygmalion - January 15, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: I don't mind the thorns - by Lainie - January 24, 2020, 01:22 AM