Duck Lake you're gonna read about the way, the way a man can go.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
not sure if you have seen princess mononoke, but rn phas reminds me of this LOL. if u havent seen the movie it's basically an animated corpse thing :P 
also I love threading with you but, do u mind if this is fairly short? I dont think star would realistically stick around for long LOL

The foggy gaze turned upon Star. And ripping forth from the creature's throat came a noise, evil and feral and hellish. Dark eyes widen in fright at the screeching corpse. "What the fuck," came a whisper of awe from the old woman, "Y-you, you're a demon," She breathed.

What curse had befallen the woman? It seemed there was no longer a soul in the body, a mind in the head, a heart in the chest. It was a wolf that had become entirely beast, and it was like nothing Star had even seen. She stumbled backwards a few steps, and though she meant to make her leave from whatever was happening here, she seemed unable to pull her eyes away from the strange and frothing thing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're gonna read about the way, the way a man can go. - by RIP Star - December 26, 2019, 06:10 PM