Blacktail Deer Plateau may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray
73 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
ying gave a reassuring nudge that was not reciprocated. unlike huā's sharp glance, hers was sullen, worried, sorrowful. her sisters called for their leader, but she could not muster the willpower to join them. so she opted to continue in her sulking until a hulking figure came into view. so large was he, mei questioned whether he was even a wolf for a moment. confirmation that he was quelled her fears but a fraction, for the man was imposing in his massive stature. her heart raced as she peered up at the ursine man, gaze wary but voice trapped in her throat.

he spoke a foreign tongue that was not even common, & mei was prepared to latch onto this as reason enough to leave. but alas, he then shifted to english, & that hope quickly withered with the rest. he offered an amicable gesture, but looks were deceiving, & she was put no more at ease by it. whirlpool eyes slid back to her platinum sister in retained silence. she toyed with the idea of pretending she couldn't understand common at all.

mandarin | common
hover for translations
Messages In This Thread
may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 25, 2019, 06:06 AM