Gyrfalcon's Keep You say the hill's too steep to climb
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
I think I took some liberties with the description of the mountain or whatever this territory is. It's a place where a bunch of gyrfalcons have nests so I imagine it's nasty and covered in bird poop.

The coastline had been ravaged, that was clear to Strand. She wondered when such an event had occurred. Had it happened because she had left? She smirked at the thought, her pale golden eyes taking in her surroundings. Perhaps the sea that had swallowed her once had grown angry that she had dared leave it. What was it to eat now? Well… it had chosen the entire coast, it looked like. “A jealous lover, then?” she asked mockingly as she walked along, chuckling at her own remark.

But overhead, the sound of birds was beginning to drive her nuts. These were not the calls of seagulls. These were different birds entirely. And the smell of bird shit was strong on the wind. She looked ahead of herself, wrinkling her snout as the smell grew stronger. She stopped in her tracks, spotting a red shape up ahead. A wolf. A wolf here, on her coastline. Well. Normally she’d be angry at such a breach of her territory (because Strand is stupid and believes she owns the entire coastline ok), but she couldn’t muster the territorial rage for a place like this. The red woman could have this stupid bird’s nest if she wanted it. Still…

“Oi!” she yelled, not wanting to get any closer to the place. “What’re you doin’ over there? You like standin’ in bird shit or what?”
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
Messages In This Thread
You say the hill's too steep to climb - by Kiwi RIP - December 27, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: You say the hill's too steep to climb - by Strand - January 10, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: You say the hill's too steep to climb - by Kiwi RIP - January 12, 2020, 09:59 PM