Haunted Wood aep cor me lode deith ess'viell
11 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
i used joining but it's a capture/captive? thread. tagging @Vengeance and uhm, anyone else who wants to join! ehehe, dandelion be like:
[Image: giphy.gif]

the light snow of the mid-morning is patchy at best, and when too much of it collects on the wispy guard hairs he shakes them loose as he follows the directions the pale, red-blue eyed man had left him with. no strings attached. gods it sounded so very ...good. though there had been a very brief period of wariness it had waned rather quick as temptation seized hold of him.

he pauses as he draws nearer, sniffing the borders — they are heavily marked; but that to be expected. the travel worn balladeer saunters into the marked borders, replaying the enrapturing man's words in his head. surely a pack that was kind and generous to weary travelers — and how weary he was! — would understand if he just ...helped himself to a cache. he'd replace what he took, he thinks, shrugging aside the fact that he was by no means a superb hunter.

mis-matched eyes focus upon his chosen path, ears cupped forth alert for the approach of any as he mentally goes over the script he's crafted in his head.
nightwalkers are allowed to pp him.
just tag him for my visibility!
Messages In This Thread
aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by RIP Dandelion - December 28, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Chip - December 28, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Alison - December 28, 2019, 05:06 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Hela - December 28, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by RIP Dandelion - December 29, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Chip - December 29, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Alison - December 29, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Hela - January 01, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by RIP Dandelion - January 02, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Alison - January 03, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Hela - January 03, 2020, 07:11 PM