Emberwood as long i'm here, no one can hurt you
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Awol made no comment as the archdruid, drew away from this disturbing realization. To see his leader and friend so taken abck by the turn of violence... it made his ire quickly rise again and taint his senses like consuming the fatal belladona on a scalding summer day. He averted his sight to his paws, the ashen crown praying that this sadness woul pass over soon.

It was no doubt that the pack was going to be under more watchful eye now, no member of theirs was going to be attacked and brought down to a miserable fate. if something like that ever happened to his council members... Sarah, Kukulkan... 

He would be sure to make them pay their rightful price and send them along the paths of whatever hell they belong. That was another question. Why? Did this victim commit a crime, reason maybe? Love gone too far? The possibilites were, in fact, endless. There was even a reality where his sisters had located him and had decided to quench thir thirst of revenge little by little by drowning the land malice and blood...

"We need to protect the pack. Make sure everyone is accounted for, ake sure out borders remain uncrossed. And we should notify the packs in the area to do the same," he contemplated outloud, quietly at the bginning, but his words became sticking acid on his tongue, and his anger feuled his volume. He quickly shot a look at Ibis when she returned. He had once inquired her about how she was meant to organize that pack, and with her thoughtful reply had made himself seem like a tyrant in his mind. But now was not the time for that.

If they had any chance of keeping their family safe, or anyone safe, order was needed to preserve their lives.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 29, 2019, 01:26 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - December 30, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 31, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 01, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 05, 2020, 08:56 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 10, 2020, 11:09 AM