Hoshor Plains don't wanna spend my whole life catching my breath
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Soleil's answers were frustratingly vague, though Bat didn't hold it against her. She was so polite and, besides, she said she was new. Bat swirled her tongue around in her mouth as she chewed on the given information. It wasn't a lot to go on, though from her acquaintance's description, it sounded promising, if a bit clichéd.

"Do you think either Ira or Evergreen would be available to answer more questions?" Bat wondered. Because she didn't want to summon leadership for no good reason, she added, "I'm considering joining, if it seems like a mutually good fit." She didn't mention Tegan just yet.

But thinking about him made her glance over her shoulder, wondering if he might magically appear like he often did. She hoped he might, so the two of them could interview simultaneously. Bat just hoped he wouldn't be opposed to settling down somewhere for a little while, even though this place was surely no Margaritaville.
Messages In This Thread
don't wanna spend my whole life catching my breath - by Bat - December 30, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: don't wanna spend my whole life catching my breath - by Bat - January 03, 2020, 10:14 AM