Hoshor Plains don't wanna spend my whole life catching my breath
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Tegan did not magically appear, though someone else did: Bat turned around and jumped slightly at the sight of a burly brown bear of a wolf. Her eyes widened as she beheld him, though soon she smiled and waved her tail, bowing her head in respectful greeting. He certainly cut an imposing figure, though he seemed just as amiable as Soleil. And something about the way he spoke reminded her of Towhee, warming Bat to him right off the, well, bat.

"Nice to meet you, Evergreen, I'm B—" A howl suddenly cut through her introduction and Bat immediately clapped her mouth shut, ears swiveling. It was definitely Tegan, calling in the distance. "Oh shi—oot," Bat mumbled, remembering her manners at the last possible second while being distracted by the summons. It sounded at least a little urgent.

"I'm so sorry, that's for me," Bat explained to her host and hostess, shooting them each an apologetic glance, "and I gotta go." Tegan had probably spilled his tea or something silly like that, though Bat wasn't going to risk delaying if her concussed side piece needed her help. "Sorry again. I appreciate your time. I may swing by again later!" And then she was off, scrambling toward the sound of Tegan's voice as fast as her busted ankle would allow.

Plans changed for these toons, my apologies! Thank you for the thread though. :)
Messages In This Thread
don't wanna spend my whole life catching my breath - by Bat - December 30, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: don't wanna spend my whole life catching my breath - by Bat - January 08, 2020, 01:31 PM