Firestone Hot Springs I heard there’s a dreamland
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Assumptions relating to @Mango given the a-okay by Summer.

Squinting against the gently falling snow, delicate little flakes clinging to her lashes, Keyni was still alone and very much without a pack. But hopefully not for long. She and the ruddy wolf Mango, whom she had met purely by chance, seemed to have gotten on rather well together. Even if it was working as a team, to treat the fallen White Knight. The chipper male had even been nice enough to mention Never Winter Forest, and the small band within. He hadn't mentioned a location or names, which was fine by her. Memorizing his own scent was plenty enough for the infinitely patient tundra mix to go on.

Doing her best to follow his trail (at her own pace of course), she hadn't exactly been completely on track. Travelling through the snowy conditions made keeping to his scent difficult, while a whole new array of odors tangled in amongst it. The stench of sulfur that had been irritating her nose for several hours now, didn't help either. Her leg brushed against the rocky ledge of one stone rimmed pool, the heat emanating from within offering the tempting promise of relief from the airs icy bite. But resolved and wise to the consequences of such a dip, Keyni kept her distance. As she did so, the silhouette of another, gently cloaked by the snow and mist, flitted by. She turned her head with cupped ears, intrigued.
Messages In This Thread
I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - December 31, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 01, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 07, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 08, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 08, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 10, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 12, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 12, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - February 03, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - February 03, 2020, 11:45 PM