Hoshor Plains The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy.
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The giant man listened to what the Count said with a nodding head and his gaze respectful. He completely understood what the woman was telling him, her concerns about the snow were completely valid however Connor did know a lot about the snowy weather and how dangerous it could be. However, he was a mountain boy and that is the only field he is an expert in, he didn't really know how the snow conditions would work in the plains and he could only assume that it would work the same in the mountains, but he had his doubts. The cinnamon man was glad that Ira understood that he was taking this as seriously as he could, he will admit that he would get excited about exploring and helping out others since it gives him that sweet dopamine in return for his good deeds.

The Count offered that he could go on the expedition team and to this Connor wagged his tail a bit to show his gratitude, he didn't want to overstep his boundaries. "Thank you miss," he dipped his crown with a smile with his eyes beaming, and as he craned his head back up to her, the man gave her a determined look with his emerald gaze. "I would be happy to be put on that team and use my skills to aid in the move of Kaistleoki," he said with a curt nod, but there was more if he was going to be in this pack, he needed to get to know his leader a little better first now that he had her attention.

"Now that I got that off my chest," he sighed with a slight playful chuckle, "do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" He looked at Ira with a curious and polite expression on his face as he sat back on his haunches like a child waiting for story time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy. - by Connor - January 26, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy. - by Ira - February 10, 2020, 12:33 PM