Verdant Basin and burbled as it came!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
She chortled lightly at his rejoinder. "Did you ever think," she teased good-naturedly, "that just because you're doing it, it becomes cool?" She tilted her head at him, especially once he rejoined her and flopped to his bottom beside her. He was young, though Bronco veritably towered over Sugar. It made her feel safe.

Sugar listened curiously as Bronco began to opine about weather in turn. He seemed to prefer warmer climes. He did have a point about the copse being shady. She recalled seeking said shade all the time during the dog days of summer and suddenly thought to share, "The sun hurts my eyes. It's too bright sometimes. I can see much better at night. And, actually," she realized even as she spoke, "the snow kind of hurts them too." Just like that, they began to water, so she shut them.

"Hmm," she said in response to Bronco's proposal, eyes still closed. She tipped her head skyward, thinking fleetingly of Fennec as she enjoyed the sensation of snow lightly brushing her face. "I think the word you're looking for is autumn. But I don't think it's really a place, so to speak," Sugar said through a smile.
Messages In This Thread
and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 08, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 25, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 29, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 29, 2020, 04:06 PM