Blacktail Deer Plateau helped you with your career just a little
12 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
omg i forgot you had @Minerva here too I'M A DUMMY -- you don't have to respond to my other thread too

set tomorrow noon 

After a less-than-restful sleep in which the wrath of Mother Sea brought her dreams of angry waves, Artemis busied herself in patrolling. She rounded the plateau at a lope—and by midday, found herself on the second lap.

Her tongue lolled slightly as she dropped to a walk, thick winter pelt wind-tossed. Her blue gaze cut gimlet across the horizon, the flatlands that stretched beyond. To her back were the mountains—and did that fiery behemoth still exist beyond?

Artemis thought not. She had, after all, not yet seen the tremendous column of smoke that had risen from its mouth that day, nor the burning rock that cascaded down its side.

But perhaps the absence was simply wishful thinking: perhaps the mountain still lived, and perhaps tongues of flames now tickled her hocks.
Messages In This Thread
helped you with your career just a little - by Astrateia - January 08, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: helped you with your career just a little - by Minerva - January 10, 2020, 04:16 PM