Moonspear the birds, the bees, the storms and the trees
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
To locate rabbits was the goal, which sounded easy enough; Yama knew rabbits well, their scent and patterns. Perhaps this was something she could truly assist with. She kept pace with her elder sister, sniffing here and there—then slowed to a stop, stumbling. Only a moment later did she recollect herself and was following along once more, albeit not as closely.

“I don’t want to breed,” she uttered, having no issues with the request. Breeding was far from her mind, not even making it onto her regular list of thoughts. “If I feel like... that... I’ll come to you.” Part of her hoped she would not, the idea alone concerning. She didn’t want to feel a fire and, more so than that, she did not want to smother it if she did.

Again, the younger of the pair stopped, only this time her fur bristled with uncertainty—and, perhaps, a dash of embarrassment. “N-no!” she declared, taken aback by the question. “There’s no one... I like being by myself.” When you spent the majority of your time holed up in, well, a literal hole, talking to boys wasn’t exactly of top priority.
Messages In This Thread
the birds, the bees, the storms and the trees - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: the birds, the bees, the storms and the trees - by Yama - April 15, 2020, 10:34 PM