Sunbeam Lair i have become death, the destroyer of worlds
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
an itch in his leg draws salvatore's singular gaze down and he bows his head to nibble at it; tongue soothing where teeth mussed the shortened fur there. my companion, kukulkan, bhediya speaks in a soft laugh, mentioning that he should be somewhere nearby. so, salvatore surmises, he's merely caught her in a period of being alone. you thinking of making this place home then? she smells of pack, though not necessarily as strong as someone fresh or even a few days from their borders. it's a logical conclusion that he draws based on how much effort she's clearly put forth to tending to her and guests' comforts.

that's ...true, salvatore admits with a slight shrug of his shoulders as he settles into the moss and foliage soft bed. much warmer than the chill of the unforgiving stone as he first thought to lay. trying to get the lay of the land, he admits, not really finding the return of his own question all that surprising. it was only a fair exchange, after all. ...my mother always taught me and my sister that if we're ever in a foreign place to go to higher ground to get our bearings. stitch's life lessons weren't always so sound but there was merit in those particular words. it helped to survey the land, to see what awaits; and while it didn't always apply ...when it has proven to be useful.
Messages In This Thread
i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by RIP Salvatore - January 12, 2020, 06:01 PM