Sunbeam Lair i have become death, the destroyer of worlds
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
for a prolonged moment that bled into what felt like more than a few minutes salvatore was silent at her request. he shifts though, betraying that he hasn't fallen asleep. why would anyone want to hear about his home? he can't help but wonder. i'll share what i'm comfortable sharing. he eventually tells her. he isn't exactly keen on unpacking the oppressive life he lived in the loch; not how his father was a ruthless conqueror from another land, not how his mother and all the other females of breeding age had been forced to share his bed as his concubines. not how because his mother refused the herbs that would kill her unborn children he and his sister were dubbed the warmonger's bastards; nor how he grew up with little more than seething hatred for the usurper king.

maybe someday, maybe after more trust has been established.

and true to his word when he is still there the next morning he tells bhediya ( and whomever else comes to listen ) what he is comfortable sharing about the loch; skirting around actually telling them the ugly truth of it all. thus, he mostly speaks of his mother, sister and the elders and the few traditions killgrave hadn't stamped out.
Messages In This Thread
i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by RIP Salvatore - January 13, 2020, 03:37 PM