Haunted Wood Entertain me
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The scent of the woman reached his nose, and oh how her scent delighted him. Ghidorah was facing away with the woman, and with one final smirk on his face, he turned to her with a completely different mask on his face, his expression illustrated that he was quite pleased. "Ahhh, my dear General, I am so glad to see you," the titan replied to her with a suave tone as he leaped down the rock with the precision of a mountain lion with his powerful muscles popping from his legs. His ghost eyes locked onto her figure with his face oozing an aura of a weird sinister friendliness that could not be accurately pinpointed.

The man moved a few paces closer with him obviously looming over her with a creepy intimidation aura surrounding his body that screamed unpleasant vibes, but his face didn't. Ghidorah looked very calm with his breathing even and his brows at an even level, his tail swished from side to side with his eyes only flooding with tranquillity. "I know you are not familiar with me for I am a new member of this pack," he began with his smile turning into a small grin, "allow me to introduce myself, I am Ghidorah," he purred as he bowed to the woman. Though much to his disgust, he had to show her that he wasn't a threat to her power so he had to look submissive, once he craned his head back up, he looked at her with admiration. 

"It seems that Vengeance is unfortunately dead," he suddenly switched to a sympathetic look, all be it being fake, "I may not have known him for very long, but he seemed like a true warrior, an Emporer." Ghidorah continued this false reality of sympathy to see what her reaction was to her words, "I do not mean to speak ill-willed about him, but doesn't it seem quite odd that he was taken down by a pup?" The titan tilted his large head a bit with his ears forward and his brows raised as a slight frown formed on his face.
Messages In This Thread
Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 18, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 20, 2020, 01:53 PM