Hoshor Plains Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat!
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
The red-and-white wolf seemed about to burst with excitement, and as she heard more, Syrma started to relate to her in some way. She was often on the lookout for something to do, something interesting to stick her nose into--it was a large part of how she spent her day, if not getting into some sort of business with Spica. Without her sister at her immediate side, though, she probably wasn't as bold and cheerful as she could be right away, especially towards a new face.

But that was about to not be the case. Already, Syrma was starting to get more comfortable with the company. She wouldn't be a stranger for much longer, after all. Well.. I was trying to look for something good to track... but I can't get anything so far, she huffed, glancing away before she returned to Peony. She was irritated at the lack of leads, and her attention span didn't want to exhaust itself on a fruitless hunt. Maybe with help, she could change that though. She was keeping her options open, after all.

Spica's been working on her hunting lately, so I want to help. the juvenile informed her for context. Spica's my sister, she chuffed, as to why it was especially relevant. She wasn't sure if she could commit to being a huntress herself.. but the hunt was often a good way to do something that wasn't boring, so maybe it was worth an attempt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat! - by Syrma - January 27, 2020, 12:09 AM