Moonspear Pluto has been declared imaginary
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The movement of his head was slow and she wondered if she may have interrupted something. Suddenly self-conscious, she licked her lips nervously and contemplated whether or not leaving would be the better option. And as she considered her choices, he made his approach, the question taking her by surprise. “Help?” she parroted back. “Oh, uhm… no, I don’t think I need any help.” Originally, she was more curious about what he was up to and whether or not he might need any help. But did she need help with anything? Whilst she considered asking for help with finding another hideaway, she ultimately left her former answer as her final; Yama wasn’t sure if she was ready to share those burrows, hollows, and dens with anyone else yet, anyway.

“Can I—Can I help you?” she asked, feeling the need to return the favour. She knew next to nothing about the other, including how he spent his time and what he was presently up to—actually, the same could be said about the rest of the pack. Maybe by making an effort at… whatever he was up to, might be a step in the right direction to unite with the pack once again.
Messages In This Thread
Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 15, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - January 20, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 02, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 04, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 17, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 18, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - March 02, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - March 16, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - April 01, 2020, 04:43 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - April 20, 2020, 12:37 PM