Moonspear Pluto has been declared imaginary
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
That the male took the lead was a relief and Yama followed after with ease; far more familiar with the mountain’s peaks than the lower grounds, she wasn’t entirely sure where she was going. No matter, she trusted that his place in the pack meant he could be followed with the least amount of worry the Ostrega was capable of; to not feel anxious was difficult but, thankfully, she found a distraction in his words.

“How is Arcturus?” she asked quietly—regretfully, even, perhaps. When did she last see her brother? When she realised she could not pick out the last time they saw one another from her memories, she felt bad. He was her only remaining littermate and yet it was the boy she walked with, a stranger to her, that spent more time with him. Maybe she was a bad sister.

When he explained why he was spending so much time with them, she understood a bit better—maybe it wasn’t strictly that she was a bad sister but also because their interests differed. Engulfed by these speculations, her body moved as if on autopilot, pausing just after she brought her forepaws to rest atop the log. “A fighter?” she parroted, then slowly shook her head. “No… I don’t think I am. I—I don’t think I would be very good at it.” The cowardly Ostrega, a rare breed.
Messages In This Thread
Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 15, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - January 20, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 02, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 04, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 17, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 18, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - March 02, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - March 16, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - April 01, 2020, 04:43 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - April 20, 2020, 12:37 PM