Sunbeam Lair left you multiple missed calls
135 Posts
Ooc — thalie
she glances back up when he speaks, the eye thing becomes less important, suddenly, when he grins. she wrangles with the smile on her own muzzle, offering a shrug of her shoulders as if to imply; what can you do? she eventually wins the brief struggle with her features, schooling them back into a slightly off-looking seriousness. 

"you're right. any recommendations?" she asks, her muzzle growing slightly crooked as the smile begins to win the battle for dominance occurring in her facial muscles. "I'm moonshine. you can call me mo, moony, or whatever work." she shifts, straightening slightly as she forces down another looming bout of coughs. "I fell in a lake—" she motions roughly in the direction of arrow lake, a place she's certainly not keen on visiting anytime soon. "I think that's why I'm, well, gross. and dying." she offers by way of explanation.
uh oh -- this character is harbouring the rabies virus and is contagious!
Messages In This Thread
left you multiple missed calls - by Moony - January 16, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: left you multiple missed calls - by RIP Salvatore - January 16, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: left you multiple missed calls - by Moony - January 18, 2020, 08:23 AM
RE: left you multiple missed calls - by RIP Salvatore - January 18, 2020, 08:55 AM
RE: left you multiple missed calls - by Moony - January 18, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: left you multiple missed calls - by RIP Salvatore - January 18, 2020, 01:55 PM