Sunbeam Lair a toast to new beginnings
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
"I-I... at the river east of here. She flew off to get food and then... she just never came back." the woman replied as she slowly lowered her voice. A silent tear now crept down her face; this was her fault. A cold bitterness swept over the wisp. Encasing her much as her fur did, to others it may look as though she was still grieving. But on the inside, she was decaying. Iolana was a silent whisper, and now she was nothing but silent, her voiced drowned out by despair.

Some of it working into her words as she spoke: "I'm sorry... I'm bothering you. I'm in your way. I'm such a nuisance! I-I'm sorry." Turning away now the lady swiveled her head as the other spoke. "Those were bats, your friend scared them off. They are harmless, I promise." Complemented with a reassuring but burdened smile, the woman looked back out of the cave. "You haven't seen her... have you?" pointed to nobody in particular, her words hung in the air as a slight breeze carried them throughout the grotto. 
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
a toast to new beginnings - by Bhediya - January 16, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Eligius - January 17, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Bhediya - January 19, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Eligius - January 19, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Bhediya - January 19, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Eligius - January 29, 2020, 07:41 AM
RE: a toast to new beginnings - by Iolana - January 29, 2020, 08:35 PM