Moonspear where has thout been through
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Desdemona did accept her offer, and the pale Roankru's ears flicked up tall to christen the nod to follow. While willingness could get her so far, she had to find out what this would mean for the dark wolfess before she could navigate the waters. A spar is good, she brightened immediately, latching readily onto the promise of a very familiar language for her that she spoke fluently; she knew how to work out irritation that way and her outlook on Desdemona's struggles shifted somewhat with this to consider, now wondering how to help her past them with physicality--how it may manifest. I train as a mercenary, too. Always have, and I learned to value it, she mentioned, pride in her eyes despite the modest stance she kept. For duty.. and giving an escape both, she nodded. 

As for her lineage, she gave a thoughtful hm. Famed.. I don't know if I could say that, but maybe to someone, somewhere. There seemed to be a lot I don't know, for whatever reason. Opalia had never been able to pin it down exactly, and her time with her parents seemed far too brief now that she looked back. If only she had known the right things to ask then. I just know I have a lot of siblings, and my father was a mature wolf by the time my litter came about. But we were my mother's last, she's gone. Him.. I don't know, she elaborated, determined not to feel sad about it here since it certainly did not answer anything.
Messages In This Thread
where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 17, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 18, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 19, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 20, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 21, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 21, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 21, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 24, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 25, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 28, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 28, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - February 02, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - February 05, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - February 16, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - February 17, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - February 28, 2020, 11:32 PM