Phoenix Maplewood up and down this road before
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Kora liked this woman already. Of course, she got along with most everybody she'd met. Granted she tried to stay away from others sometimes, just in case. Or at the very least, doing as she did with Dawn, hid her paw when introducing herself. When needed Kora could walk a bit on her paw and almost walk normally (if your view of her paw is blocked), that is how she approaches others.

But now, she decided she will not do that inside the pack, at least not with packmates, it doesn't seem right. I'm glad. Kora nods to the woman and stands when she tells Kora to follow her. Everything was fine until a thought hit her, right in the face, like a pile of bricks. But, Kora had let negative thoughts consume her before, never again she had sworn years ago. AND BY GOSH SHE WAS GONNA STICK TO HER VOW!!

Shaking the thought, along with the brief frown that had crept up on her face, off the lady nodded with a new set of determination. Maybe a heads up would be good anyway. Spreading a smile back across her muzzle, the lady flashed a glance at her friend and spoke up. "Though you must forgive me if I seem a little slow." and took off towards the woman. 

Sounds good!
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
up and down this road before - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Kora - January 20, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Kora - January 20, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Kora - January 20, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Kora - January 20, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Kora - January 20, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: up and down this road before - by Dawn - January 21, 2020, 05:11 AM