Sunbeam Lair Where Will Home Be?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
All good. Sorry if my post is a bit clunky. I'm having a little computer trouble lately.

An entire pack reduced to half of their numbers, clearly portraying the impact of the recent catastrophe.  Many lives lost, and assumingly many others injured similarly to Ira. Only now regaining a foot with the returning prey.  Howl worried not of Easthollow, confident in their strength as a pack, and if Dawn were starting a new pack now those joining would be stronger than others and capable. But there were likely others who would still need help out there. 

Spring would arrive come two new moons. The longer Howl sat there thinking the more he thought about his stay here. He wanted to visit Heartha but surely he could stay a bit longer... just two months or a bit longer if someone needed him. Ira's pack sounded as though they were on the incline and may not need further assistance with their new members, but regardless he would offer his services for future reference. Family to Dawn and Valette would always be regarded as family to him. "I'm sure things will figure themselves out, but Dawn, Valette, their famlies are the closest thing to family I have in the Wilds, so if you need an extra hand with anything just let me know."

Normally he wouldn't be so open or willing to serve someone he just meets, but he thought it unlikely that Ira was lying about her knowledge of Dawn and Easthollow. He also thought it might be nice to do a good thing in the face of all the bad that had transpired. Even if Ira specifically didn't need the help, perhaps she would know someone that did. "I'm a skilled guardian and a decent hunter. I also scout a bit." he said finishing his phrase with an instinctive yawn as the night continued to progress.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 22, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 22, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 23, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 28, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 29, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 29, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - February 03, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - February 11, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - February 19, 2020, 01:05 PM