Witch's Marsh The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Private 
for @Sarah only if you have time! Otherwise I can aw this

Ashlar was away on business of his own within the Bypass, so Gannet left to see what could be found in the marshes to the East. He'd learned what he could of healing and his skills had improved with both time and practice, but still he felt he'd only just scratched the surface. There was so much knowledge!

In order to equip himself for the winter and the pack to come, he'd need supplies. The cold season was not optimal, but some could be found. Water always brought life, even when it was occasionally stilled with frost. He combed through the edges of the swampland and nosed amongst the chilled mosses, setting aside those that looked most promising. As he did, he smiled. His son had little patience for the skills he had to teach, but perhaps another might like to learn. One of Terence's? He'd like to leave the skill; he did not know if, when he took news to Mona, he'd return or not.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - January 24, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - January 29, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - February 17, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 22, 2020, 01:52 PM