Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
No problem!  :D

He meandered laziy, failed to realise he'd worked his way onto a section of the trail amid trees that was almost entirely free of snow. Artyom's thoughts were elsewhere as he moved, until the frantic call of another from behind stopped him in his tracks.

A golden ear swivelled and his crown was swift to follow, swinging to the side so he could peer over his shoulder at the stranger's stumbling approach.  He furrowed his brow, confused, and merely blinked in her direction as she barked once more for his attention.

The ranger backed up as she drew closer, concerned that she may have been injured (considering her gait) and perhaps begun to lose her mind with the fever, as he recalled Ana to have done in the final week leading to her death. His earthen eyes remained on her form, cautious and uncertain of the odd female's strange way of introducing herself, until she drew attention to what was on his path directly in front of him.

A plant, rugged and probably half-dead from the weather, perhaps, but apparently dangerous. Artyom felt unconvinced though he veered away anyway, keen to keep her from freaking out at him. "Dangerous?" Artyom parroted, gaze flitting from wolf to flora, then wolf again in a silent request for an explanation.

Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 27, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM