Whitebark Stream I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
The call for the hunt went up and Daylily hesitated, gritting her teeth. She was not good at these things and back home in Oakstead had left the hunting of large game to those who were. But here, Whitebark’s numbers were smaller; Oakstead had been unimaginably massive in numbers. Day sighed, figuring that Dawn would need all the help she could get. But would she really be… helpful

In the end, her sense of duty caused her paws to move towards her leader. This was a bad idea, she kept thinking in the back of her mind. Yet she was going to do it anyways. She needed to learn to hunt big game at some point, she figured. Though the thought of bringing down such a majestic creature caused her stomach to churn and her heart to twist. She arrived and stood before Dawn, trembling with fear and anticipation. What if she hurt herself doing this? What if she did something wrong and caused others to be hurt? She almost turned and fled, then, but duty once again led her paws, stayed her body. Could she truly call herself a wolf if she could not hunt as all wolves were born to do?
Messages In This Thread
I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Daylily - January 28, 2020, 02:56 PM