Whitebark Stream I put off saying I love you, oh, oh
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There came a fluttering beneath her breast when a growl rumbled from within his; what normally would have given her pause only further enticed the girl. Anticipation budded and flourished within, overwhelming. She stopped herself when at his side, still pressing her body against his as he uttered yes. Perhaps, at some point, there was a flicker’s worth of thought to cross her mind that she may be making a mistake. An urging from some voice in the back of her head to cease what she was doing, to depart and seclude herself as if she were still with the Draconids—but she was not there, freed from the careful gazes of her elders, and her decisions entirely her own to make.

And Kaori, the dear lamb amongst dragons, wanted this—wanted him.

Then take me,” came her declaration, her welcoming, murmured against his shoulder. This male she did not know, not well, and yet she wished to feel his embrace—but was her own conception not nearly the same, to the point where she felt no shame towards her actions. For the lamb she once portrayed was gone from these lands, withered away and replaced by the brazen dragoness—and what she wanted, she fully intended to take.
Messages In This Thread
I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 30, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 30, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 31, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 31, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 01, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 01, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 02, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 05, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 02:53 PM