Whitebark Stream I remember when we were young
163 Posts
Ooc —
Yup!

Having grown up in a reclusive and territorial pack, Nieve was expecting whoever came to meet her to be standoffish at best. Compared to that, the warm greeting she got from Kora was downright delightful. Should she truly have expected anything less? She recalled Bhediya being similarly warm and open, so it followed that the members of her pack would have similar personalities.

Except the lovely off-white she-wolf had referred to this pack as Whitebark Stream, not Uaine Gorsedd. Nieve was puzzled, but was very careful to keep it from showing on her face. Nieve didn't overlook the woman's unusual forepaw, but made no comment on it. Clearly it didn't hinder her much and it wasn't like the golden Dahomey to ask strangers about their bodies. Hi, thanks for coming, she breathed, angling her muzzle downward and tucking her tail in polite deference to Kora.

I recognized a scent here. Is Bhediya one of your leaders? She visited my pack some time ago to introduce herself as a neighbour, in hindsight, Whitebark Stream was really far away from Rusalka, wasn't it? I was just wondering if this is the pack she was talking about, but she called it something else. Starting with a U?
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
I remember when we were young - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Kora - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Kora - February 15, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Kora - February 18, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Nieve - February 21, 2020, 02:46 PM