Whitebark Stream I remember when we were young
163 Posts
Ooc —
Curious. Nieve could've sworn she smelled Bhediya on the pack borders, but now that she drew a few more breaths in, she noted that the scent was faint and faded. Excitement's keen arms had swept her past the point of reason, and now she was forced into the embarrassing realization that Bhediya probably wasn't even here anymore.

Kora didn't know anything about Uaine Gorsedd or Bhediya, but she knew someone who might. Oh, that's qui— but before Nieve could politely decline, Kora's voice was already crooning from her pale throat in a low howl. Nieve winced. She didn't want to have to talk to another pack's leader about her stupid mistake in scenting their borders, nor did she have a particular need for information about Whitebark Stream. The name and location was quite enough, and Kora had already supplied her with the Alpha's name as well. More than enough information.

It's okay, honest! I actually can't hang around. It wasn't strictly true—she had time, if she wanted to make time—but, unfortunately for Kora, Nieve didn't want to. It was a shame, for she liked the border guard who'd come to meet her, but she just didn't want to get tied up in any kind of interrogation over a wolf who was no longer even here. She felt guilty that Kora already called for Dawn, but... well, she hadn't exactly asked her to. Thanks for letting me know she's gone, though. See you around?

Sorry to end this kind of abruptly; I need to cut back on threads and this seemed like an okay place for Nieve to bail out!
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
I remember when we were young - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Kora - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Kora - February 15, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Kora - February 18, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Nieve - February 21, 2020, 02:46 PM