Blacktail Deer Plateau he seems like the gods’ equal, that man, who
63 Posts
Ooc — Kat
What must Erzulie think of her? She must seem so uncooperative, perhaps even cowardly. Surely the leader would have a lot to say in the face of what probably came across as stubbornness. But first Nieve spoke, citing the dangers of splitting away from the pack and leaving the plateau. Only after she'd finished did the Beta take a turn to address the yearlings' concerns.

Rather than fly off the handle, as Spur surely would've, Erzulie spoke in firm but gentle tones. She began by referencing Rusalka's turbulent past, then addressed Nieve's specific point about the recently exiled trio. She told them that Rusalka wasn't meant to be a place of such strife and it seemed she refused to splinter it further by insisting upon the task.

Harps was practically frantic to let Erzulie know, "I'm loyal. I want to serve the pack. I would just feel better if I didn't have to leave the safety of the plateau." She cringed a little as she repeated this, though she glanced at Nieve. Their reasoning differed, though the other girl made a solid point. "That's all. Please, give me a task close to home. Give me all the tasks. I'd love to pitch in," Harps finished earnestly.
Members of Rusalka are welcome to power-play Harpsichord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
he seems like the gods’ equal, that man, who - by Erzulie - February 04, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: he seems like the gods’ equal, that man, who - by Harps - February 24, 2020, 02:07 PM