Silver Moraine i don't understand - in the future i'm not pretty?
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
Yami was feeling ambitious and self-important since returning to Kiwi's side and setting her attention back on forming Skairipa. Recruiting was rather slow going, but with the return of prey to the Wilds, she wasn't super concerned about it. She and Kiwi made a perfectly good team. If they had to live out the rest of their days just the two of them at the Peak, that would be perfectly fine. She didn't need anything else.

Kiwi, however, obviously did. She knew how her friend longed still to create a dominion for them and to claim her former home. Yami didn't totally get it, but she didn't need to. If it was what Kiwi wanted, then she would do what she could to help see it done. To that end, she had abandoned the mountain that day to do what she could beyond the borders. Find some recruits, hunt some food. Whatever. At the end of the day, they could call it helpful and look forward to the next.

With her nose to the ground, she eventually found her way to a split in an evergreen forest where the ground gave way to a rocky gulch. She peered down the cliffside and then turned her paws to trot along it, her nose twitching all the while as she settled her mind on hunting for prey instead of packmates. Prey was way easier anyway.
Messages In This Thread
i don't understand - in the future i'm not pretty? - by Yami - February 06, 2020, 08:53 PM